If you work on projects as part of a group, or manage a group working on creative projects, Suitcase TeamSync may fill your needs for font sharing and management.
TeamSync is a subscription-based service for managing fonts for a group of users.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase an annual subscription to TeamSync for members of your team.
Subscriptions now include a License Administrator account at no additional cost.
You can subscribe to TeamSync on the Extensis website: Suitcase TeamSync Pricing
- When you subscribe to TeamSync, you become the License Administrator: the person who creates libraries and invites users to join the team.
You can also assign Administrator duties to other team members.
- You log in to the TeamSync Administration website, create libraries, invite users, and assign libraries to users.
Log in to User Management.
- You and other team members that you designate can manage fonts in TeamSync libraries using Suitcase Fusion.
Download Suitcase Fusion from Suitcase Fusion Support.
- Team members use fonts in TeamSync libraries just as they do with their desktop fonts.
- Team members do not need to purchase a copy of Suitcase Fusion; since you are paying for their subscription to TeamSync, they have access to all the features of Suitcase at no additional cost. (We consider this to be a very nice thing on your part, and we won’t forget it. In fact, we’ll remind you every year when your TeamSync subscription is about to expire.)
For more information, visit Suitcase TeamSync.